Flanagan and Associates is looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Role is to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, and communication. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, meeting follow up calls/emails, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as an office manager or office administrator would be an advantage. A successful candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office and other office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Serve as the point person for mailings, supplies, samples, etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments when needed
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Maintain social media and website
- Ensure samples are well stocked
- Assist in tradeshow and meeting preparation
- Build and maintain new and existing accounts
- Communicate via phone and email regarding new and ongoing projects
- Track and maintain client information in CRM, like Act!
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
This is a full time, in office position. Office located in Palm Harbor.
Please submit your resume to: Tom@FlanaganReps.com