- þ Save 15% with Constant Contact
With our partnership with Constant Contact, it’s never been easier to connect with clients and prospects! Constant Contact provides modern, mobile-optimized templates and drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create, customize, and send professional emails to highlight upcoming promotions and communications. Their marketing advisors can help you—whether you are sending your first email newsletter or finding new prospects. Constant Contact delivers everything you need to connect with customers, grow your business, and watch big-time results pour in—in real time.
- 15% off Constant Contact monthly pricing, starting at $20 per month!
- Free expert marketing help from Constant Contacts award-winning coaches to walk you through the product at on-boarding and continued support throughout the life of your account.
- Start your free trial and you will be introduced to Constant Contact with a 60 day free trial. Our marketing coaches will reach out to help you begin where you can send to a test list of 100.
- Go here to get information on how to get your discount.
Being a PPAF member gets you business. How? When end buyers are looking for a reputable company to work with, many use the PPAF online directory. Check to see if your company information is correct. Only one listing per member company is available, however, all your sales people can be listed. You can upload your logo, provide a company description, and contact information.
Are you attending the PPAF EXPO?
PPAF in partnership with PPAI is able to offer a discount off Quickbooks to members a brand new member benefit. Quickbooks is the leading accounting software for small businesses. Members who sign-up for a new Quickbooks account will receive a 30% off for the lifetime of the account.
For more information visit this page: PPAF Quickbooks Benefit
PPAF members attend free. Mark your calendar for our 2021 show to be held on August 26-27, 2021. Attending shows is more that seeing product. It is connecting with the suppliers who cover the region, attending education courses, and staying connected to the industry. If you and your staff are not attending, plan to do so in 2021.
- Are you using the PPAF Rewards Coupon to save money?
The PPAF Rewards Coupon Book is available to Distributor Members every a year. (With up to $ 1100 in savings) This coupon book is available only to current PPAF members.
Click here to view the current edition - member login is required.
Thank you to ZOOM Catalog for making this coupon book so easy to navigate.
- Are you getting your Fedex Discount?
Through an agreement with FedEx®, PPAF members receive shipping discounts on three FedEx programs: FedEx® Express, FedEx® Ground and FedEx® Freight. For companies that regularly ship through FedEx, annual savings are an average of $300+. Click here to begin saving.
- Are you using our events to work towards your MAS/CAS Certification?
A major part of the mission of PPAF is professional development. PPAF offers seminars at our annual tradeshow,webinars and other opportunities to accrue points throughout the year. All of our professional development programs are certified for CEU points toward industry designations – TAS, CAS, MAS and MAS+.
Click here for more details