Who can apply: Distributors/Agencies and Suppliers
Showcase your best success story where promotional products supported overall social good in society, which includes sustainability, good stewardship, and increased awareness for charities/non-profits, and your organization.
What we are looking for:
- If the focus was sustainability, were sustainable goods used? Is the item designed to lessen environmental impact?
- If the focus was on overall good stewardship, what was the reason for selecting the particular product to promote social good?
- Does the product have the likelihood of being kept or gifted?
- How did the promo product promote social good?
- Did it support internal company goal, or awareness campaign for non-profit cause or event?
- Was there an effective distribution plan? Did the campaign foster team engagement? Ex: Everyone who participated/donated/reached goal received the item.
Each question will be judged on a 1-5 scale (1-lowest, 5 highest). You do not need to have all the elements to enter, the winner will be chosen from the highest overall score.
Gather the names of those who contributed. Please credit all members of your team in the application so they will be recognized properly in press releases and other PPAF winner announcements.